Cadillac Owners Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Im in Miami also. I didn't do the install. I know of a great place ( or has been so far ) in North Miami. Doesn't look like much but the guy is honest. Has done work to both my cars.

BTW have you seen the how to videos?

1390 ne 125st
Any chance you've got their phone number?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I did the revshift motor mounts this weekend while I was installing some Kooks Long tubes. I went with the blues. The stock mounts looked fine and the engine didn't rock back and forth, even my buddy who is a gm tech said they are fine. When i took them out they were toast, lots of rubber missing and the bolts moved around like a spoon in peanut butter. My car has 110k on the OD and is an '06

The new mounts are great, in fact my favorite thing I have done so far. They made everything so smooth and compared to my old stock mounts they ride so much better. I barley know the engine is on except when stopped then I notice a tiny shimmer sometimes but nothing that I would complain about. They took care of the vibration i would get at low speeds in reverse which I though was the flywheel letting go.

I was worried that because these mounts were poly the added vibrations would be bad as this is my DD. Not the case what so ever. Very glad I did.

Just my 2cents.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
^^ Fantastic! You ready to install mine next? lol

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
The trans mount is settling down a bit. Not as noisy but i still feel plenty of transmission and or drive line. Shifts perfect though.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts