Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
04 Raven V
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Returning Car to Stock for Trade.

K&N Used less than 10K miles--will be shipped to your door in original Packaging for $125---paypal only please

ZOOMERS EXHAUST! SOUNDS INCREDIBLE!!!!
$600 and Swap for your exhaust. This exhaust was professionally welded with "STAINLESS STEEL"...No Clamps--No Leaks-Looks Perfect! Also the rear inner was painted with extreme temp paint...

Can meet locally and we can do in my driveway (only 5 bolts per car) and quick 1 piece swap---take less than 45 minutes...OR...Can meet at a local shop for the swap and I will pay half. I live in Youngsville NC--20 minutes north of Raleigh..

Please email me @[email protected]

·
Registered
Cadillac Cts-V
62 Posts
whats k&n?

And i would probably be all over the exhaust if I didnt have to send you mine.. haha

·
Registered
04 Raven V
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Returning Car to Stock for Trade.

K&N Used less than 10K miles--will be shipped to your door in original Packaging for $125---paypal only please

ZOOMERS EXHAUST! SOUNDS INCREDIBLE!!!!
$600 and Swap for your exhaust. This exhaust was professionally welded with "STAINLESS STEEL"...No Clamps--No Leaks-Looks Perfect! Also the rear inner was painted with extreme temp paint...

Can meet locally and we can do in my driveway (only 5 bolts per car) and quick 1 piece swap---take less than 45 minutes...OR...Can meet at a local shop for the swap and I will pay half. I live in Youngsville NC--20 minutes north of Raleigh..

Please email me @[email protected]

SORRY K&N CAI (Cold Air Intake) Full Assembly

·
Registered
'04 Raven CTS-V
415 Posts
Don't tell me you are selling parts to pay for speeding tickets?

·
Registered
Cadillac V - 2005 Blk Raven
16 Posts
Hey Miller, I want your stuff, when can we meet? :)
It would have to be over a weekend or sometime in Sep.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts