Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
My name is Kenny and you can see my 92 seville from back in the day on the "peoples cars" place on the homepage. Since then I have owned a 73 voklswagen, an 88 honda civic hatchback, a 91 honda civic hatchback, and now an 03 Dodge SRT-4. Now, I'm looking to get back into a caddy. No, I'm not 18 this time, now I'm 22. Gonna look for a mid to late 90's seville or deville in the $10k range. So, that's it for now. Since then, I've finished college (the reason I sold the seville) with a degree in Graphic Design. Actually, here is a poster I did the other night while sitting behind my new intelligence (computer). Enjoy.

Attachments

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Hey Kenny - Welcome to the CadillacForums! That poster is pretty snazzy - are you planning on modding one like that? And how do you like your SRT-4?...must be a fun ride.

Thanks for registering. Let us know when you get a new Caddy, and feel free to show us some more of your work.

·
Registered
04 CTSV 500rwhp, 96 FTS-V T56 previously, 95 T56 Impala SS
433 Posts
Nice!

:worship:

Wow... Awesome poster! I now have a new desktop!!! :D

I just started back to school to get a degree in graphic arts also. I'm strting in a certificate program and once I get that i will continue on to my associates and then bachelors degree.

Great work! :)

And welcome aboard!

PS: Do you think you could email me the full res file? The one posted isn't quite big enough for a desk top. Thanks!

·
Registered
04 CTSV 500rwhp, 96 FTS-V T56 previously, 95 T56 Impala SS
433 Posts
the Sandman said:
Hey Bill - maybe he can do a similar treatment to the Fleetwood SS.
How sweet would THAT be?!?!!? :D

I'm still learning the programs, so I can't do anything like that... yet. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
all in good time. I will post some more photoshop work sometime. Here is a larger image of what I just uploaded earlier...

Let me see if this works and then I will post some more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a few more...

there is some photography that I have done recently at International Paper in Pensacola, FL.
Here are a few chops I've done...

haha, that last one was because I'm always saying "this thing has the turning radius of a school bus!" Check out www.srvidz.com to see some of my recent action.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts