Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
All of them
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its my saturday in the rotation and that means all my UUC products,hawk hps pads, gm accessories (cross-drilled rotors, spoilers etc) and any other gm part for any kind of gm vehicle are on sale untill 2 pm east coast today. to take advantage you must place an order by phone before 2!!!!! the center console dosent apply (its allready on sale)

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
I still havent had my headers installed yet! Already thinking about the uuc flywheel though. Anyone know of a billet flywheel?

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
Luke,
What is the buddy/Forum/Saturday Special price for an LS7 crate motor?-J.K., but no harm in asking.
I am in the office, too, so you are not alone, 'The Force' is with you young Skywalker.

All of them
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much for the vehicle cover?
What exactly is the purpose of the RSE Headphones P/N 17802612??
the car cover is no longer exclusive to the V it fits both cts and v and has the wreath and crest on the hood.
gm list $299.00
forum price $254.15
saturday price $245.00

the headphones are meant to block out outside noises

All of them
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Luke,
What is the buddy/Forum/Saturday Special price for an LS7 crate motor?-J.K., but no harm in asking.
I am in the office, too, so you are not alone, 'The Force' is with you young Skywalker.
About $10,000 and your the second guy today with the star wars quote!!!
call with you cc info and ill get you 1 for each of your cars in the pic

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
the headphones are meant to block out outside noises
ie. a BILLY BOAT?? Why would I want to do that?
I thought they were for Infotainment purposes, wouldn't dare want to cancel out my exhaust. Might get a pair for the wife though.
Speaking of you should market those as such.

When she don't want to hear the exhaust, she wears em
When you don't want to hear her complain about the exhaust, you wear em!

I need to work on a commercial, we're going to be rich selling these.:highfive:

All of them
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can I get a price on the floormats with the V logo on them. DO you offer any CAI through the dealer?
GM list $150.00
forum price $127.50
saturday $120.00
this is front and rear the fronts have th v logo rears are a little more plush than the originals. i dont currently have any suppliers that give me good deals on cai's

1 - 20 of 26 Posts