Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there folks!

We chose not to do this during ordering, but after a few trips, would be nice to have. Has anyone does this before?

From the looks of it, it should be pretty straightforward. But hoping to see if A) someone has done it before and B) if part number 85159539 is the item needed? This is for a 2021 standard size.

Thanks all,
Marc

·
Registered
438 Posts
Anyyybodyyyy? :(
Should not be difficult if you have all the parts. The cooler is the same part used in the Grand Wagoneer, so is a standalone part, not integrated into the electronics, etc.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that -- yeah, the install looks easy peasy. I'm just not sure if its a single part, multiple parts, and if anything from the existing/non-cooler console is re-used in the cooler application. There looks to be trim, plugs and other things associated with that part when looking it which got me thinking.

Any dealers on here that their part departments could help out? 🙏

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I would go with a portable fridge you can plug into the outlet. Much cheaper than the 600+ cooler
The cooler you want is just that, a cooler. Using it with anything not already cool will not make warm drinks cold.
For the install of the cooler you will likely run into harness, power issues, fit etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts