Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Crystal Red AWD 3L Luxury & Performance SRX
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to set up my radio (has navigation) so it contains all my favorite radio stations. Unfortunately, the car dealer has filled all six pages of them up. I have read the manual three times over and I can`t figure out how to delete the old ones so I can install my new favorites. All help would be appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
2010 SRX Performance FWD
120 Posts
Tune into the station you want and then hold down the button where you want it saved. Hold it for a few seconds and that button becomes programmed with your station. No need to delete old stations first.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried that and as soon as I hold down one of the buttons, the radio goes to the preset favorite. I will try again to see if my luck changes and give it the ol college try. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On second attempt, your method worked like a charm. Thank you kindly for your assistance!

·
Registered
XT5 prem lux, Previously 10 SRX
251 Posts
You can also set the number of favorite "pages" that show up at the bottom of the screen, so that if you don't have all that many stations set you don't have to keep flipping through them to get to the ones that you have set...

·
Registered
2014 ATS
2 Posts
When I try to store a station under Favorites, when I press the number where I want to store it at I get the message: Favorites Unavailable

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Jon
2014 Cadillac ATS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts