Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is going to get old for everyone really fast if I have to ask for a reset of my supporting member priviledges each time I get subjected to a temporary banning every other day.

And if top green is 5 bars (or more?), then why is the bottom only 2?

I am trying hard to remain the "Anti-Green Boy", and I can't do that if I don't know where that fine line is at!! :devil:
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
HotRodSaint said:
This is going to get old for everyone really fast if I have to ask for a reset of my supporting member priviledges each time I get subjected to a temporary banning every other day.
What goes around comes around. It's called Karma.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
HotRodSaint said:
This is going to get old for everyone really fast if I have to ask for a reset of my supporting member priviledges each time I get subjected to a temporary banning every other day.
And if top green is 5 bars (or more?), then why is the bottom only 2?
I am trying hard to remain the "Anti-Green Boy", and I can't do that if I don't know where that fine line is at!! :devil:
I don't know much about this reputation function. I'm assuming it is possible for a group of people who may not like a person to give them bad rep points for the sole purpose of getting them banned. If so, before said person is banned, is there a review of so called "bad reputation comments" to make sure the function isn't being abused? Can the abuser/abusers be banned?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,419 Posts
LOLLOOLLL!!! WTF?! How the hell did you manage that?! What the hell did you do? Post a thread that said "Everyone on here is a douche" That sucks dude, here I'll give ya one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
klebrun said:
I don't know much about this reputation function. I'm assuming it is possible for a group of people who may not like a person to give them bad rep points for the sole purpose of getting them banned. If so, before said person is banned, is there a review of so called "bad reputation comments" to make sure the function isn't being abused? Can the abuser/abusers be banned?
One need not assume. How many people even go into the private club known as the lounge? My negative scores have come from there, and ironically, this section.

I could pretty much tell you who is voting for me, two of them even :highfive: each other in a one particular thread over it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What goes around comes around. It's called Karma.
If the cosmic stars allow it to happen, then it's karma.

If people do it, it's called revenge.

Reset my priviledges ple... 10-20-05 08:39 PM You're getting you're comeuppance
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Krashed989 said:
HRS, I read some of your posts and found that because of your hebetude, and puerile behavior you are not worthy of my rep points.
I may be juvenile, but dull? Come on now. No one has ever accused me of being dull!! :lildevil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,074 Posts
HotRodSaint said:
How many people even go into the private club known as the lounge?
Please don't call it a "private club". Everyone in the lounge is very welcoming and it is just a place to let loose and have some fun :banana:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Krashed989 said:
so I guess I'll give you some points to see if that brings you out of the red.
Also, I'm not asking anyone to get me out of the red. I wear that badge with honor. I hope to have 5 red bars by morning!! :lildevil:

All I wanted was my 'supporting member' priviledges restored. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LittleB said:
Please don't call it a "private club".
1293 members visited the forum in the past 24 hours.

27 of them, have 2 green bars or higher.

Those with 4 green bars or higher, are regular members of the lounge.

Sounds like a private club to me. :hmm:

Post #1 said:
I like girls
Post #2 said:
Wow, I like girls too. You get points.
Post #3 said:
Wow, I like points too!! You get points!!
Post #4 said:
Hey, I like girls and points too!
Post #5 said:
Ok, I'll give you some points!
Post #6 said:
Gee, this is sure fun!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,887 Posts
HotRodSaint said:
I may be juvenile, but dull? Come on now. No one has ever accused me of being dull!! :lildevil:

Dull is just one of the definitions of that word. If you look at the context of that sentence and the other definitions of that word, you will see that it means stupidity. Also if you look up the word "dull," you will see that it not only means boring, but it also means "lacking intellectual acuity." It all depends on the context.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Krashed989 said:
Dull is just one of the definitions of that word. If you look at the context of that sentence and the other definitions of that word, you will see that it means stupidity. Also if you look up the word "dull," you will see that it not only means boring, but it also means "lacking intellectual acuity." It all depends on the context.
I can see that you haven't read my complete body of work, but I won't fault you for the inaccurate conclusion that you have drawn from my recent posts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HotRodSaint said:
I could pretty much tell you who is voting for me, two of them even :highfive: each other in a one particular thread over it.
Reset my priviledges ple... 10-20-05 11:57 PM post the link you whiner. TROLL
Welcome to the forums TROLL, I haven't seen your user name around here before.

But I will post the link: With Pleasure!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HotRodSaint said:
Also, I'm not asking anyone to get me out of the red. I wear that badge with honor. I hope to have 5 red bars by morning!! :lildevil:
Reset my priviledges ple... 10-21-05 04:52 AM I hope to have 5 red bars by morning!! -- here ya go pal
That didn't work, I only have 4 bars. Could you call your girlfriends and have them come back here and post too?

And I left a few new replies for you to hit me with negative feedback again!!

You have to really love a system that allows a user the ability to post their negative commments, but not be subjected to any negative votes themselves over it!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,887 Posts
HotRodSaint said:
I can see that you haven't read my complete body of work, but I won't fault you for the inaccurate conclusion that you have drawn from my recent posts.

inaccurate??!!?? conclusion??!!?? :histeric: Is THAT all you've got???
You know, you're not that good at trying to sound smart.


P.S. Look above my post count, you've been schooled by an 18 year old!

P.S.S. It's spelled "Privileges," not "Priviledges."

This is pointless...
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
6 Participants
HotRodSaint
Top