Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I turned the key oneday and it something broke in my steering coloum when i turned the key I replaced the ignition and it dosent crank or give any resistance its all loseand floppy. Please save me from this night mare

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,849 Posts
I turned the key oneday and it something broke in my steering coloum when i turned the key I replaced the ignition and it dosent crank or give any resistance its all loseand floppy. Please save me from this night mare
======================
had to re-read that mess a few times to figure out what you were trying to say -

I replaced the ignition
you replaced the ignition WHAT?
key - lock cylinder - switch - connecting rod - clip - ???

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,147 Posts
to get help you'll need to be a lot more specific about what you did. also, be more specific about what car you have. The Seville/Eldorado forum takes in many model years.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,829 Posts
According to his other threads he has a 1990 STS. 4.9 engine, 4T60E.

Kcmonate, Please update your profile to show model, year, engine of your car. It sure helps - there were many "STS" changes from the model beginning to early 2004 when Seville was dropped from the Cadillac line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts