Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade 2003
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody had to replace their OEM taillights? There's a cracked lens on my truck, and I'd like fit LED assemblies in its place. I'm curious if the Ebay ones are any good.

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
If you have a base or esv you can get pre made led tail lights from carid

I have a set on my 03 base and love them but plan on updating to a different style soon

·
Premium Member
2004 Escalade 6.0
1,123 Posts
I got these for my 04 on eBay and they look great. They are $152 and free shipping and the same ones on CARid are $229. I changed the backup lamp to COB LED projector for $12 a pair. I also use similar ones for DRLs and they are super bright and look fantastic

taillight LED 2.jpg COB 3157 2.jpg

·
Registered
'05 ESV Platinum, 250,000 still looking fine, really fine!
1,134 Posts
If you need a passenger OEM taillight for a good deal PM me. I know its not what you are inquiring about, just a thought.

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
godsdiablo said:
The blinker doesnt light up too bright and sometimes the leds die out I've seen them before in person
I don't find the blinkers dim on my set

As far as them dying out now I have a few that's doing that now but it's seems more like a bad connection then the diodes failing as they will be barely visible at times while other times they work great

·
Registered
137 Posts
I installed a set of Anzo led tail lights in my 05 base model about a year ago and they are still functioning perfectly. The brake lights and turn signals are so bright they just about blind who ever is behind me. I also installed led bulbs in my back up lights.

·
Registered
Escalade 2003
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ordered the Anzo's from Amazon for $274 with overnight shipping. They look great and appear to have load resistors built in, so +1 for that. I'll get the installed tomorrow.

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
AirForceOne said:
Ordered the Anzo's from Amazon for $274 with overnight shipping. They look great and appear to have load resistors built in, so +1 for that. I'll get the installed tomorrow.
They do as mine does and doesn't do the rapid flash using the stock flasher unit
They are insanely bright at night and very visible during the day

1 - 13 of 13 Posts