Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2000 STS, 2007 EXT, 2008 STS
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace my rear discs and park brake shoes on my 07 EXT. Anyone had positive experience with upgraded , or vented discs etc? What make of discs and type of pads to go with them? How would this effect things hard braking etc, as my front discs are ok? ( although I may have to put new pads on the front, and if I do, I have a set of original Cadillac ones here in stock with me in Spain. If these would be inferior to any upgraded rears, I guess I can order upgraded front pads too).
I need to get the ordering correct as re-turns to the USA are an expensive hassle after having paid the import duty in Spain. Consequently and hopefully any upgrades need nothing extra?

Any advice also similarly for the park brake shoes? These are totally shot and have to be replaced.

Advice on who to best buy from - who ship fast to Spain - is welcome. I did find one company last night but haven't contacted them yet.

Speedy replies appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
OEM should be fine and less chance for mistakes. If you have a VIN I would recommend gmpartsdirect but not sure if they ship overseas. I bought all my parts for my hybrid from them.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I have used EBC rotors and pads on several on my Escalade's and the shop has put them on several dozen, you maybe able to get them from England direct, the part number for them is GD7373, as said above try gmparts direct to see if they ship to you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts