Cadillac Owners Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
13,969 Posts
Well, if you could please PM me the price shipped on that wood shift knob, I'd certainly appreciate it!
do you know which part number you are looking for?
as i understand it there are different colors...
i haven't really looked into this that much but a VIN from a car that has the knob you want will make this easy

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 AWD Raven Black
64 Posts
I don't have a VIN for a car with the knob, however a few posts up the part number is listed.

GM # 19180501

That should be the sapelle wood knob. My car has the full black interior with the wood, so I believe it should be the correct knob match. Knob should be black leather with wood on the sides.

Thanks!

·
Registered
13,969 Posts
that part number comes up as an STS or SRX sapelle wood w/ ebony (black) leather... does not mention fitting a CTS, but if you are sure it will fit i'll sell it to you

current pricing is $194.29 (list price) - i can sell it for $139 plus some shipping (probably only $10)
it is available from GM at my local warehouse so it will only take me one or two days to get from GM

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 AWD Raven Black
64 Posts
^ Thanks for the update. I am not certain on the parts fit at all, and to be honest, I'm not looking to drop that much money on such a frivolous mod at the time being. Thanks for checking into it! Maybe someone who has bought that part before can comment on CTS fitment?

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS AWD
9 Posts
Rab!!!! Thanks for the info I just got mines in today and what a difference with my matching oem wood grain steering wheel I got from ebay, thanks!

·
Registered
2019 CTS
2,898 Posts
I'm curious, if the car has wood trim, why wouldn't it have the wood shift knob. Do you have the wood steering wheel?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm going to be doing this soon. I found that part number 19180500 is the Dark Olive Ash/Black Olive Ash shift knob from the STS-V. This would go really well for those of us that do not have the rest of the wood trim throughout (and instead have the silver/carbon-fiber-looking trim).

I'm thinking of just getting a new leather steering wheel to freshen it up and the 19180500 Dark Olive Ash shift knob. This post is definitely inspiring since it shows that the STS shift knobs do in fact fit perfectly!

This is what the Dark/Black Olive Ash shift knob looks like: http://www.biggdaddycaddy.com/shift-knobs/cadillac-sts-v-ebonyebony-wood-gear-shifter-knob

·
Registered
2008 CTS
15 Posts
Nice post RAB!

This is something that I've been wanting to do for a long time now! Your post is inpiring! It look so simple and your pictures are awesome.
Thanks,
Michael Pallos

81 - 91 of 91 Posts