Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 95 Deville, black, has numerous paint chips on the hood and I have already used one bottle of touch-up paint. Have about 3 dings on both sides of the car. I have paint estimates ranging from $500 to 2,200. Maaco will repaint entire car, repair dings, for $650-700. Any comments, suggestions? thanks! Mike D

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
MD0001 said:
My 95 Deville, black, has numerous paint chips on the hood and I have already used one bottle of touch-up paint. Have about 3 dings on both sides of the car. I have paint estimates ranging from $500 to 2,200. Maaco will repaint entire car, repair dings, for $650-700. Any comments, suggestions? thanks! Mike D

I've seen some fine paint jobs come out of the inexpensive places like MAACO and the like. However, The only way you'll get a really good job from one of those places is to do the prep. work and body repair yourself or have it done by someone that you know will do a GOOD JOB!
Also....Get ther top of the line paint quality from them. Don't settle for the less expensive budget job, The paint is cheaper and it'll show. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts