Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Im a new member. Im from the detroit area and I was wondering if anyone knows of a place where I can rent an EXT or if I could work something out with someone where I could rent theirs for one night. I know you may be skeptic but we can work something out I am very trustworthy. You may not believe me but I dont knwo how to prove that I am. I need the vehicle for the night of May 9. Thank you for any responses.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Welcome aboard. I wish you luck with your search. Cadillac IS starting up an "Over-Night-Test-Drive" program, maybe you can hook up an EXT at your local dealer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks ill see what I can work out. If any members would like to though it'd be much less hassle and Id really appreciate it. If someone has one (an EXT) and would maybe consider it please talk to me, hopefully we can work something out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no but good guess my fiance absolutely loves them. We have a very formal occasion to go to on the ninth and I want to take her in one just because I know how much it will mean to her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts