Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any know of anywhere to rent a V2? Exotic car rental etc. I'm on the west coast north of San Fran, but anywhere west coast would do. Thanks

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Man that would be awesome. I don't know if Ill be going to NY anytime soon but Ill keep it in mind.
I want to drive one for a day to basically test drive it because I'm in the market to buy one. I'd rent one for a whole day to get used to the ergonomics, shifter, power etc rather than deal with a sales guy and the whole shebang. Plus I doubt many dealers are letting customers put miles on these things.
Plus I want to beat on it a little to see if its got the balls I'm looking for. From what I've read, its all that and more. But I don't want to buy based on anticipation.
Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Sedan
392 Posts
As I posted in another thread today...I showed up at the dealer ONLY to test drive one..had no intention of buying it. Within minutes we were out on the road with me running it hard and the salesman didn't say a word. That test drive (and the 5500 under supplier price) was the reason I bought the car after we got back. I guess there are many factors that play into whether they will let you drive one, and every dealer is different, but I would NEVER buy a car from a dealer that gave me any trouble about it at all.

Joe

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is "supplier price" Joe? DO you mind me asking what u paid? My intentions are really to buy one used with low miles to save some of the initial hit. Plus I have access to wholesale auctions and they do come up from time to time. With financing offers and rebates etc, I'm also wondering how much I'd be saving by buying new. Thanks

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Sedan
392 Posts
Supplier price is sometimes called "preferred pricing", you can read about it gmsupplierdiscount.com and build a car using that pricing.

Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts