Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'15 ATS 6MT
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Renick ATS 2.0T Axle Back Exhaust, ZZPerformance Stage 1 parts

I recently traded in my ATS and removed all of the performance components prior to trade in.

These components are all about 3 years old and have about 25,000miles on them.

the combination of the exhaust and stage 1 kit really made this ATS sound and drive phenomenally.

I am in the Philadelphia area and can either sell locally or pack and ship to the lower 48, shipping will be at the buyers' expense.

Renick Axle Back Exhaust - $250 sold
MSRP - $500 when new -
ATS 2.0 ECOTEC Turbo Axle Back Sport Exhaust System

ZZPerformance stage 1 kit - $450
This contained the Cold air intake, EPA Catted downpipe, and a new PCM module. everything worked on my car as a direct plug and play but I do not have tuning experience or a definitive understanding if the PCM can just be plugged into another vehicle or if ZZPerformance would need to be contacted for any changes. Retail on this with a new PCM was over $1,000 when I purchased.

Please message with any questions. thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Renick ATS 2.0T Axle Back Exhaust, ZZPerformance Stage 1 parts

I recently traded in my ATS and removed all of the performance components prior to trade in.

These components are all about 3 years old and have about 25,000miles on them.

the combination of the exhaust and stage 1 kit really made this ATS sound and drive phenomenally.

I am in the Philadelphia area and can either sell locally or pack and ship to the lower 48, shipping will be at the buyers' expense.

Renick Axle Back Exhaust - $250
MSRP - $500 when new - ATS 2.0 ECOTEC Turbo Axle Back Sport Exhaust System

ZZPerformance stage 1 kit - $450
This contained the Cold air intake, EPA Catted downpipe, and a new PCM module. everything worked on my car as a direct plug and play but I do not have tuning experience or a definitive understanding if the PCM can just be plugged into another vehicle or if ZZPerformance would need to be contacted for any changes. Retail on this with a new PCM was over $1,000 when I purchased.

Please message with any questions. thank you
I would like to buy the exhaust can you email me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts