Seat Back Replacement - Rear
1. Remove the rear compartment trim panel. Refer to Compartment Trim Panel Replacement - Rear in Body Rear End.
2. Remove the nuts (2) securing the seat back studs to the shelf panel support from inside of the rear compartment.
3. Remove the rear seat cushion (3). Refer to Seat Cushion Replacement - Rear .
4. Remove the nuts securing the seat back lower loop center seat belts.
5. Remove the seat back (1) from the body.
1. Install the seat back (1) to the body.
2. Push the seat back studs into the holes of the shelf panel support.
Use the correct fastener in the correct location. Replacement fasteners must be the correct part number for that application. Fasteners requiring replacement or fasteners requiring the use of thread locking compound or sealant are identified in the service procedure. Do not use paints, lubricants, or corrosion inhibitors on fasteners or fastener joint surfaces unless specified. These coatings affect fastener torque and joint clamping force and may damage the fastener. Use the correct tightening sequence and specifications when installing fasteners in order to avoid damage to parts and systems.
3. Install the nuts (2) from inside of the rear compartment.
Tighten the nuts to 11 N·m (8 lb ft).
4. Install the nuts securing the seat back lower loop center seat belts.
Tighten the nuts to 41 N·m (30 lb ft).
5. Install the rear seat cushion (3). Refer to Seat Cushion Replacement - Rear
6. Install the rear compartment front trim panel. Refer to Compartment Trim Panel Replacement - Rear in Body Rear End.
Hope this helps you out