Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Premium
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you know that your 2015i Escalade will do this?? Its in the vehicle personalization settings, BUTTTT....there is nothing about it in my main owners manual or the CUE manual....essentially, if you turn it on in the settings you can then use your remote "unlock" button to open all of the windows at once on a hot day as you approach the vehicle....hold the unlock button and they all open ! Once in the vehicle, however, you will need to close each window as there is no "close all window" command.

·
Registered
None
398 Posts
This is for most cars, if you hold down the unlock button on your remote, all the windows will go down...and this is not mentioned in any car manuals. I found this out one day by accidentally pressing down the unlock button on my remote on my minivan one day, and went home and googled it.

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Premium
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think there is a lock button as well to close the windows.
I'll have to give that a try.....so far have found no way to close all at once....my MB GL had the same feature and to close all at once all you had to do is press the ( recirc ) button on the climate control and all the windows went up.....tried that and it did not do anything. All that being said......being able to OPEN all windows on a hot day after you have left the car parked somewhere is a great feature!

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Premium
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Won't this interfere with the power folding mirror option?
Doesn't seem to....and the CUE manual does not list the "remote window opening" as one of the options , but its there when you call up that screen!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts