Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T RWD, DP, Intake, HPT, CC
2,404 Posts
You did not state what tranny you had. It's not available from Cadillac for the manual transmission.

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T RWD, DP, Intake, HPT, CC
2,404 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh my bad it's automatic with heated seats I just don't want to buy the kit and have someone open for install and not be able to ship it back

·
Registered
2019 XT4 Sport, 2020 XT6 Sport
124 Posts
2 fobs and an authorization code that the dealer uses with GM to enable the remote start. Just buying a fob that has the remote start button on it wont do the trick.

·
Registered
ATS 4 2.0T
42 Posts
I have a base 2.0T and the dealership looked up my VIN and said I could not add the remote start. (FYI)
Mine is a base 2.0T automatic with heated seats and I had it installed just about a month ago. Best mod for a car in snowy Northeastern Washington. Aside from a 4 inch lift and Super Swampers!! ROFLMAO!!!

·
Registered
Charger Scat Pack- Auto/Corvette LS3-Auto
2,463 Posts
They come from a GM dealer and have the instructions plus code needed by the tech.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
ShopChevyParts is the cheapest, but the price has gone up by at least $50 since I got mine. IIIRC the orginal link eBay link was Quirk Parts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
IIRC the $250 was the factory option price. My cost was $210 total back in June of 14.

12,816 Posts
My 13 ats 2.0t doesn't have a remote start option on the key fob what do I do to get remote start?
Hello golfballa,

Have you been to your dealership yet to inquire about the remote start for your ATS? If not, I am glad to contact your dealer on your behalf to look further into this process. In addition, please include your VIN, mileage, full name, phone number, and the name of your involved dealership in a PM to better assist you. Enjoy your weekend and drive safe.

Best Regards,

Brandon M.
Cadillac Customer Care

1 - 20 of 21 Posts