Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am embarrassed I cannot figure out which remote is number 1 and which is number 2 for my 07 Escalade (picked it up today). They are not labeled on the back like every single other Caddy I have owned . They both seem to adjust seat etc to the same position when unlock is pushed . I looked in the manual but can't seem to find anything about programming for separate drivers.

Thanks for any guidance. .

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
There is no number one or two anymore on the fobs, you set the memory on the door either numer 1 or 2, the fobs do not control that anymore.

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
1. Thank you Carl.
2. DARN! THAT WAS A GREAT FEATURE ON MY 01 SLS AND 06 SRX, I WILL MISS IT.
3. At least I don't feel like a total moron for not being able to figure it out....glad this forum is as helpful as the SRX one was for me.... well worth the supporting membership!!!!

Todd

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
1. Thank you Carl.
2. DARN! THAT WAS A GREAT FEATURE ON MY 01 SLS AND 06 SRX, I WILL MISS IT.
3. At least I don't feel like a total moron for not being able to figure it out....glad this forum is as helpful as the SRX one was for me.... well worth the supporting membership!!!!

Todd
I loved it on my 03' and my 06' SRX, but once you get used to it the new way is ok, I guess.

·
Premium Member
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am already over it!

·
Registered
07 ESV
82 Posts
Actually if you program seat #1 in one setting and seat #2 in a totally different setting you will figure out which remote key will be #1 and #2. I was wondering the same thing till I realized that I was on key#2 cause it was setting the seat on pos #2 instead of where I wanted it which was memory 1.

Good Luck

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
my 2007 has a star on one and not the other.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts