Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone remember that TT setup that was posted on GMforums a while back for the N*?

I'm thinking I might actually contact em to see how much it costs. I just started my own company, and a few companies in town are interested in sub-contracting. If i was able to get some business that way, I could be making 125/hr. Since i run my own show, that means really low overhead. If I get enough money, I just might spot for the TT setup as a gift for my grandpa. He's the type that likes to have fun, but a vette or somethign wouldn't really work for him. So what could be better then a 700 HP eldo that he can get on when he feels like having fun :) He's spoiled the hell out of me, so he deserves it.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know it was made for a dune buggy, but I think it might be possible if you really moved some stuff around... or not, I don't know

I think you could cram at least 1 turbo under the hood though, maybe move up the radiator somehow though.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Id figure out a way to convert it to RWD before I started putting FI systems on it........

S

·
0 Posts
that engine would be nice in the Cien if Caddy ever made it.

:worship: Cien

:bonkers: GM

·
Registered
377 Posts
talk to ty at domesticperformance.com for a turbo setup, for a 500hp caddy, your talking BIG $$$$$, he claims to have the contacts to put it all together.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Dubya