Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
96 FWB
877 Posts
Hahaha Really no need to double up the masks; one at a time is perfect. Just double up the distancing from what that release has concluded.

·
Registered
2004 CTS Lux Sport and 2014 ATS 2.0T AWD Lux
878 Posts
This is America! Happy July 4th to everyone.
Everyone is free to do whatever your political leaders tell you NOT to do ! If they want you to wear a mask, don't wear one. If your state tells you maks are not necessary, then you should wear one.
If they want you to have a Corona Party, don't do it.

·
Registered
'85 Sedan de Ville, '10 CTS-V
571 Posts
If order to have a more heat resistant viral envelope more charged/polar amino acids must be used. The greater the ratio charged:not charged, the more heat resistant the virus is, ie. to cooking/heating of contaminated foods.

These highly resilient viruses have a caveat. One can catch them with electrostatic air filters. To lower your exposure risk change out all cabin/home air filters to have this electrostatic layer. Take extra precautions when changing them out in the future...

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 XTS Luxury AWD, 2004 SRX N* AWD (gone)
1,301 Posts
I'm going to take that as humor, because covid is easily destroyed by heat, over 60% rubbing alcohol, mircrowave, bleach. Air filter is not going to do much, if anything to protect a person from it. Best protection is keep 6ft away from someone, sanitize your hands before touching your face, disinfect all table ware before using. Masks are of little to no value in most situations, exceptions being in tight quarters where distancing cannot be achieved. Even with masks one can get it through droplet to eye contact. Covid19 is not aerosol borne, that is it does not stay suspended in the air, but is passed by droplet. Droplets fall to the ground quickly...hence the 6ft distancing for protection.

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
737 Posts
It’s in the family now dammit! My 36 year old son and his wife have felt like crap since Thursday, light fever, even their almost five and just turned three year old kids. Kids don’t have any fever now and generally feel ok but have had interrupted sleep. Jake and Laura still have a low fever, no smell or taste and feel sluggish, tired and generally like they’ve got a whopping case of the flu. Jake tested POS for COVID-19, results came in just today. Only medical recommendations are for them to stay quarantined. Other than Jake working as an electrician with a respirator type mask, no one leaves the house. He left work mid Thursday. They even have their groceries delivered. Apparently Jake must have gotten it from someone he interacted with at work. Can’t see any other possibility but the actual cause is really a mystery. They were planning on a visit here in early August to go into the Park but that isn’t wise now. They’re both in shape and eat healthy. I’m too old to risk it.

·
Registered
2019 XTS Luxury AWD, 2004 SRX N* AWD (gone)
1,301 Posts
It’s in the family now dammit! My 36 year old son and his wife have felt like crap since Thursday, light fever, even their almost five and just turned three year old kids. Kids don’t have any fever now and generally feel ok but have had interrupted sleep. Jake and Laura still have a low fever, no smell or taste and feel sluggish, tired and generally like they’ve got a whopping case of the flu. Jake tested POS for COVID-19, results came in just today. Only medical recommendations are for them to stay quarantined. Other than Jake working as an electrician with a respirator type mask, no one leaves the house. He left work mid Thursday. They even have their groceries delivered. Apparently Jake must have gotten it from someone he interacted with at work. Can’t see any other possibility but the actual cause is really a mystery. They were planning on a visit here in early August to go into the Park but that isn’t wise now. They’re both in shape and eat healthy. I’m too old to risk it.
Wishing them all a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
96 FWB
877 Posts
Positive thoughts and hopes for your son and his family, Jakerin.

Reactions: Jakerin
21 - 27 of 27 Posts