Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if you're on this forum but I spotted your nice red XLR-V on 167N just as I was getting on the hwy at the Auburn 15th St NW exit. I was a few car lengths ahead as I merged and I stuck my hand out the window to wave. I stayed in the right lane and you pulled up right next to me and looked over. I gave you a huge thumbs up :thumbsup: showing you respect for such a cool machine. You gave me a little 'I'm better than you' smirk and slowly pulled ahead. :confused: No return on the thumbs-up or even a wave?? Was I not worth your time since you are obviously much faster than me and therefore don't deserve acknowledgement? Man, if I hadn't just spent the last 2 hours doing a tough root canal and crown on a squirrley patient I would have shown you what Maggie thinks of your superiority complex! :stirpot:

·
Registered
07 CTS-V (Sold)...making room
108 Posts
I stopped doing that for this very reason. He's in that select class of:

No Respect, No Class, I'm so much better than you, I'm also a real prick....kinda loser.

·
Registered
Cadillac
3 Posts
small world, I was searching xlrv forums, and I see Auburn Wa. I am from Auburn myself.
no that was not my V, I just picked up a black one. It surprised me at how much attention it gets. I am used to that from my other vehicles, but wasn't expecting it form the V

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
small world, I was searching xlrv forums, and I see Auburn Wa. I am from Auburn myself.
no that was not my V, I just picked up a black one. It surprised me at how much attention it gets. I am used to that from my other vehicles, but wasn't expecting it form the V

Cool. The XLR-Vs are definitely eye-catching. I can understand why it gets so much attention. The CTS-V gets a few nods, but generally from the younger crowd since the older generation doesn't know the difference btwn a CTS, STS or DTS.

Auburn is a very nice "little" town. I say that in quotes b/c it still seems to have that feel but the population sure has exploded. Do you still live in Auburn? Don't forget to wave if you see me :)

·
Registered
Cadillac
3 Posts
Yes I'm still in Auburn, nice central location for work.
The xlrv is heading up to Mike Lavallee of killerpaint.com for some custom paint work. Looking to do a platinum, and mesh steel stipe, to match the interior trim. then I'll change out tires and rims.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts