Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2015 XTS Premium,Radiant Silver
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those with the Reconfigurable Gauge Cluster,which one is your favorite,and why?

·
Registered
2013 XTS Premium Black Diamond - 2011 CTS Luxury Black Raven
108 Posts
I use the performance gauge cluster....I get almost all the customized info I want all in one spot

·
Registered
19 XT4 17 CT6E 14 ELR, XTS Vs 13 ATS 2.0 10 SRX 09 CTS 08 STS-V 05 STS 04 CTS, EXT
42 Posts
Performance with boost and GPS on the right and I leave the Speed Limit up but don't select it. If you select it, it'll go where the boost goes but by not selecting it, I can have both there. Slick!

·
Registered
2008 STS V6 DI, 2014 XTS Premium AWD V-Sport
120 Posts
Performance on trips versus around town.
Balanced around town, just seems to work for me.
As an aside in Balanced mode according to the manual I should scroll through audio, blue tooth and a compass. No Compass either by default of available to select from info pages in settings. Funny thing is that I a picture of a 2014 XTS advertisement in Car and Driver shows a compass in that mode.
Anybody?

·
Registered
2014 XTS FWD Premuim 3.6 V6, 2014 ATS AWD Luxury 2.0T V4
267 Posts
Enhanced. Don't like needles. Trip at the left. Audio or Phone in the middle. Not settled yet on the right side. Sometimes instant mpg, sometimes battery voltage, sometime speed limit.

·
Registered
2008 DTS Lux III
338 Posts
Is it true that the 2016 models are doing away with the 4 gauge cluster, and going with just two?
If true, wonder why? Can't be that much of a saving.

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
Is it true that the 2016 models are doing away with the 4 gauge cluster, and going with just two?
I heard the same and am SO GLAD I did...no 2016 for me if that's the case. What the hell is wrong with them? This isn't cost cutting, just stupidity!

·
Registered
XTS VSport-550+ lb-ft of torque, ATS 2.0T AWD HPTuners tuned
2,695 Posts
The boost gage is more precise in balanced. It actually shows a half a psi!

·
Registered
2008 STS V6 DI, 2014 XTS Premium AWD V-Sport
120 Posts
Compass on when you are in an active navigation route. Called CUE they didn't know. Finally stumbled upon it while navigation was active.

·
Registered
Cadillac
15 Posts
I sat in a 2016 XTS at the dealer a couple days ago while waiting for an oil change. I couldn't power the RGC up, but did notice there were 2 round chrome rings overlaid on top of the lcd screen. One on each side on the screen and open on the inside edges (kind of C shaped). It sure looks like the rings would make anything but a round gauge layout impractical.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts