Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have recommendations or advice for Service Dealerships in either Oakland, Wayne or Livingston counties. I purchased a used 2009 V in May of 2012, and I need to have some normal maintenance done. The closest dealerships are LaFontaine, Cadillac of Novi, and Don Massey.

Any recommendations or advice to stay away would be helpful.

12,778 Posts
I hope the community chimes in soon with the feedback you're seeking, SpartanKid-V! Cadillac always recommends the closest dealers to our customers, and all GM customers should expect excellent service from all GM dealers. If you're looking for contact information for all these options you listed or links to their websites, I recommend the official dealer locator tool on Cadillac's site: cadillac.com/luxury-dealer-locator.html.

And I'm happy to research further or contact dealers for you on your behalf; email me anytime at [email protected] for assistance!

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

·
Registered
CTS-V Wagon
5 Posts
I've used Massey in Plymouth with no problems or concerns. Just had to make sure I told them not to wash it! Service advisor name was Jason or Scott if I recall correctly....knowledgable and good w V's. They did my rotor swap and a couple other minor service related items.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts