Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many know Hotchkis offered 3 sets of swaybars and springs to members on this forum. Their request are that we would post our feedback and and opinions of their products. This is my first post on this subject and I wanted to say that Hotchkis did follow through and deliver. The swaybars and springs are very nice quality, the fit and finish is nicer than Eibach. One thing I really like is that they supply new hardware for the swaybars instead of using stock CTS hardware (Eibach) Another nice feature is that all the swaybar clamps have a grease fitting that can easily lubed with a grease gun. It may be a couple of weeks until I can install this kit and I will post again then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,640 Posts
okiwont said:
As many know Hotchkis offered 3 sets of swaybars and springs to members on this forum. Their request are that we would post our feedback and and opinions of their products. This is my first post on this subject and I wanted to say that Hotchkis did follow through and deliver. The swaybars and springs are very nice quality, the fit and finish is nicer than Eibach. One thing I really like is that they supply new hardware for the swaybars instead of using stock CTS hardware (Eibach) Another nice feature is that all the swaybar clamps have a grease fitting that can easily lubed with a grease gun. It may be a couple of weeks until I can install this kit and I will post again then.
So are there any still available, or was this offer gone long ago?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,640 Posts
AsAkAs said:
It was all said and done very quickly I belive
Yeah, figures. I did the noob thing and searched after posting and found a few threads talking about them. Oh well, I should have some Eibachs comming soon :bouncy: and cant afford to be buying anything new anyways. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,306 Posts
DDS rollin a CTS said:
Yeah, figures. I did the noob thing and searched after posting and found a few threads talking about them. Oh well, I should have some Eibachs comming soon :bouncy: and cant afford to be buying anything new anyways. :(
I was one of the winners but gave it back after I started shopping around for installation cost....Plus, I already had the Eibachs...I could have kept it and pass it on to you....But, the other winner is on the forum anyway, so at least the winners are all cadiforum members...:yup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
pjohnesq said:
I was one of the winners but gave it back after I started shopping around for installation cost....Plus, I already had the Eibachs...I could have kept it and pass it on to you....But, the other winner is on the forum anyway, so at least the winners are all cadiforum members...:yup:
PJ,
Interested in selling your sway bars to me?:D
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
RobertCTS
Top