Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
07 CTS
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been kinda partial about a rear roof spoiler for my
07 cts.... Does anyone have any pics or info about obtaining one..
Really interested in hearing feed back and seeing pics..
Thanks

·
Registered
'04 CTS-V, '07 SRT8 Jeep, '86 Fiero
1,646 Posts
What color is your car? I have a black one I'll sell.

·
Registered
2013 ATS Performance 2.0T Matte Titanium Metallic
755 Posts
Ive seen two so far in my research. One that came into the dealership, a Black V with no rear decklid spoiler, just the roof spoiler, it was like the one for the 2008+ CTS bodystyle but a little smaller.... I'll do some research, and then another one Ive only seen online (Ebay)..

Found these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CADILLAC-CTS-Painted-Roof-Spoiler-Wing-Trim-2008-2011-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZModelQ3aCTSQQhashZitem5193d398a7QQitemZ350372468903QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PAINTED-CADILLAC-CTS-02-07-REAR-ROOF-SPOILER-WING-ERS-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3f00acd6ccQQitemZ270594266828QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Hope this helps. Really sets it apart if done correctly, all mods considered.

-TBD

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
1,048 Posts
I used to think these were cheesy, but my buddie just put one on his g35 sedan and it looks nice.

Sleek and not to crazy, but noticeable.

If someone has one on a 04-07 V please share the pics.

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
7,962 Posts
There was a silver V at V Day 4 (the one with the lumpy cam and loud ass exhaust) that had a rear window spoiler. I couldn't decide if I liked it or not. Some guys took lots of pics at the V Day, so check the V Day 4 thread for the picture gallery links and you might find some shots in there.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
There was a silver V at V Day 4 (the one with the lumpy cam and loud ass exhaust) that had a rear window spoiler. I couldn't decide if I liked it or not. Some guys took lots of pics at the V Day, so check the V Day 4 thread for the picture gallery links and you might find some shots in there.

That would be Mickey. He is the only person with a V I know that has that spoiler. I don't mind it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts