Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I install a cargo trailer hitch into my Cadillac XT6 the view of the Rear Wide View/Rear Junction View camera changes (gradually) from a wide angle surround view to a zoomed in narrow view of the trailer hitch and the road just behind the vehicle. After the trailer hitch has been disengaged, the zoomed in narrow view that is displayed remains for days after the hitch has been disengaged. I want the wide, surround view to remain even if the trailer hitch has been engaged. How do I make that happen? I've attached the narrow, zoomed in view of the the display of the back up camera
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Grille
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Grille

13,028 Posts
When I install a cargo trailer hitch into my Cadillac XT6 the view of the Rear Wide View/Rear Junction View camera changes (gradually) from a wide angle surround view to a zoomed in narrow view of the trailer hitch and the road just behind the vehicle. After the trailer hitch has been disengaged, the zoomed in narrow view that is displayed remains for days after the hitch has been disengaged. I want the wide, surround view to remain even if the trailer hitch has been engaged. How do I make that happen? I've attached the narrow, zoomed in view of the the display of the back up camera View attachment 619181 View attachment 619181
This is certainly not what we like to hear, tie1fortwo. Please know, customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look into the concerns with your Cadillac XT6. To do so, please send an email to [email protected] with ATTN: tie1fortwo/Cadillac Forums in the subject line.

Please include your contact information, VIN, a brief description of your concern, and the name of your preferred dealership. We look forward to hearing from you. To learn more about GM’s privacy policy, please visit Privacy Statement | General Motors.

Privacy Statement | General Motors
Your privacy is important to General Motors. This Privacy Statement addresses the personal information GM collects and how GM handles that personal information.
www.gm.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.