Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
2020 CT5 sport
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 CT5 sport. Purchased with 7,000 miles in October 2021. Purchased 2 new rear tires (run flats) in March 2022. Then again went to rotate and had to purchase another rear set in Oct 2022! 馃槴 Haven鈥檛 even put barely 7k miles on new tires! Any ideas!? Anyone else have this problem!? And it鈥檚 only the rear that are wearing. And they wear pretty evenly! Dealership says they can鈥檛 find anything wrong. So frustrating!

Registered
Prev: 2018 ATS 2.0T NOW: 2020 CT4-V JR
I am just guessing, since it hasn't happened to me, nor have I read about it.
My first thought is rear alignment, except about wearing evenly.
I doubt you are spinning the wheels with the 2.0 and you would know that.
If AWD, could be something odd with that.
If RWD, could be something wrong with that.

Administrator
'05 CTS-V
I have a 2020 CT5 sport. Purchased with 7,000 miles in October 2021. Purchased 2 new rear tires (run flats) in March 2022. Then again went to rotate and had to purchase another rear set in Oct 2022! 馃槴 Haven鈥檛 even put barely 7k miles on new tires! Any ideas!? Anyone else have this problem!? And it鈥檚 only the rear that are wearing. And they wear pretty evenly! Dealership says they can鈥檛 find anything wrong. So frustrating!
What tires (brand/model) are on the car? Without any pictures to show the wear or any description of the wear it's pretty hard to diagnose what the issue would be. I find it hard to believe the wear was truly even and that they're worn to the wear bars that quickly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts