Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 STS-V
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about the rear cradle bushings for the sts-v? I can't find them being sold individually and assume gm wants you to purchase the whole cradle. Does anyone know of a bushing that will work or if the cts-v rear cradle bushings will work. I know the cradle is different, but hope they use same size bushings. For example, you can use cts-v trailing arm knuckle bushing in sts-v, but sts-v doesn't have the part listed anywhere and seems they want you to buy the whole rear knuckle.

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,191 Posts
You might try contacting Creative Steel. They may have sold some CTS-V subframe bushings to an STS-V owner before, or maybe they can tell you some measurements to make to see if the bushings are the same size.

·
Registered
2007 STS-V
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that they sold them for the cts-v, but didn't think to ask them if they would work for an sts-v. I figured if they knew if they worked, they would offer them for the sts-v. Thanks for the suggestion, I will shoot them an email or something.

·
Registered
08’ STS-V
15 Posts
I saw that they sold them for the cts-v, but didn't think to ask them if they would work for an sts-v. I figured if they knew if they worked, they would offer them for the sts-v. Thanks for the suggestion, I will shoot them an email or something.
Creative steel is an awesome company, great customer support. Recently I mistakenly ordered 2 rear diff bushings instead of 1 and Kristie emailed me right away and informed me there was only one, also upgraded my shipping to express and refunded the difference in no time! Great company

1 - 4 of 4 Posts