Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade Base Black
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My First Escalade!!!! I just bought a 2003 Diamond White EXT w/ 91k on it..But I hear a compressor noise constantly running while truck is on. I hear this compressor noise near the dashboard on driver side. Also the service ride control message is on, and the rear shocks are deflated.
It doesn't feel deflated however; is it dangerous to drive on, or just when there is a load in the bed??

·
Registered
2005 Escalade EXT, 1999 GMC Yukon Denali, 1986 Toyota AE86
75 Posts
First off congratulations on the purchase and welcome to the club! Your gonna love it! Dont forget to post some pics!!

Sounds like a compressor prob, Take it in to have it checked! Its not dangerous, The compressor typically comes on as a cycle for a few seconds when the truck is first started.

The compressor just regulates height according to load/weight etc. You'll be fine to drive as is, Other than being annoyed by the constant rumble of the compressor!

·
Registered
2007 Escalade Base Black
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It has 91k on it...got it off the 2nd owner, the only thing it doesn't have is Nav or DVD. Looking forward to it!!! Going from a Volvo S60 "R" to this takes some getting used to though. It has the stock chrome rims on it now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts