Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive read on here alot and cant seem to find the steps to taking the seat out to change the 6x9's. Im just afraid if i dont do it right i might not be able to get the seat back tight again.. that would be my luck. I hope you guys can help me out...

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
gee wizz
a year make and model may help us help you
and you your about to say a 94-99 Deville 92-02 Eldorado or 92-97 Seville do a search its that simple....

·
Registered
Cadillac
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry...lol:hide: i guess i was just to excited, it was my first post..lol Its a 98 deville...

·
Registered
873 Posts
If it's anything like the Seville (which i'm sure it is) you can just pull up and remove the bottom section. There are two "clips" on the driver and passenger side, and you can just yank up from the front and it will come off. The rear needs a couple bolts removed and some clips popped out with a screwdriver.

No need to worry about it not getting tight again. I will leave my other comments to myself ;)

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
lol n/p
remove the trunk liner covering the seat
from there you will need a deep socket 10
there are 2 loooooonnnngggg studs on the top left and right with nuts you must remove the nuts to pull the seat forward

·
Registered
Cadillac
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help! Now if only the wife was as understanding as the rest of you on here about the speakers just arent good enough....lol And im afraid what the comment was that was kept to hisself..lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts