Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We tried the RSE for the very first time today. The rear overhead screens are totally dead. Is there a setting that activates them?

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
CJd said:
We tried the RSE for the very first time today. The rear overhead screens are totally dead. Is there a setting that activates them?
Power it from the remote or the front cue.

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I was afraid of. They're totally dead. Got an appointment Monday to see what's going on with them.

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Premium
408 Posts
That's what I was afraid of. They're totally dead. Got an appointment Monday to see what's going on with them.
"them"? my Premium has only one overhead screen.... the Platinum has two, one behind each of the headrests of the front seats, right?

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Platinum, 2015 Range Rover Autobiography
42 Posts
Platinum has 3 or 4 depending on wheelbase. 2 in headrests and 1 overhead (2 overhead on LWB).

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Platinum
19 Posts
You must press the Video icon on the CUE screen and then select your video source, ie. USB,DVD,SD. Then you must press the on/off button on the top left of the CUE screen to turn the video on for the rear ceiling mounted screen. If you have a platinum model, the headrest screens are completely independent of the CUE software and must be turned on manually with the on/off button on the headrest screen or using the remote which is completely different from the remote supplied for the overhead ceiling mounted screen. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replies. Ours is premium and has 2 overhead screens. I can play movies on the cue, but the rear screens are totally dead....no lights, nothing. The on off in the cue turns green, but still dead in the back. Same with the remote on/off button. Checked the right dash fuse too.

I'll post what they find later today...

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was a bad connector...X203. Took a day to find and fix, but all works now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts