Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you have lowering springs and the rear of the car is pumping up this is what you need. I made a set of these for my car when I had H&R's on it and it worked out great.

I should have the first run of spacers in about 2 weeks. The set should be in the $30-35 range. If you are interested let me know and I will start a list.

Here is a picture of my car with the H&R setup and the lowering spacers that I made. The car pumped up about a 1/4" after driving but I will be making the spacers a little taller to compensate for that.

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts
Not that I need them. But will they be one size fits all, or will people be able to alter ride height? Don't know if eibach and h&r are the same size.
Just a thought.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For now they will provide about a 1" difference. I can supply a washer with the spacers for the eibach springs if it does not sit at the desired height.

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
i wont need them but from the look of the MM quality i can assure these will be great!

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts
$30-$35 for a set? Count me in. I could never get myself to spend $75 for nels' spacers.

And I just picked up a second set of stock springs to play around with...mightymouse style...

·
Registered
LS6 CTS-V
550 Posts
how does one go about getting a set of these? i'll be lowering my car within then next 6 weeks or so and i need to start picking up the parts needed. i'm in.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how does one go about getting a set of these? i'll be lowering my car within then next 6 weeks or so and i need to start picking up the parts needed. i'm in.
I will have several sets ready within 2 weeks so I will post up when they are ready to be shipped out.

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
you know im in RC, let me know

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those were 275/40 goodyear's. They seem to run wider than most other brands though.

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Do we need to start a list for these? ;)

1. CTSV_510
2. silver02stang
3. shadybx9
4. V for Vendetta

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do we need to start a list for these? ;)

1. CTSV_510
2. silver02stang
3. shadybx9
4. V for Vendetta
I should have enough so we probably won't need a list. I will make sure the people listed get the priority though.

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
:alright:

·
Registered
2005 CTS V
244 Posts
1. CTSV_510
2. silver02stang
3. shadybx9
4. V for Vendetta
5. Vecstasy
6. FactoryFast
ah yes, i remember being all timid with the exhaust flapper mod on my volkswagen....let me dive right in on lowering my V and doing exhaust for as cheap as possible...

count me in for these spacers. Do I need z06 endlinks for the front? Where do I get em?

Then all i need are Springs to solve the equation. which ones are better/lower? Vogtland, Eibach's or H&Rs?

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ah yes, i remember being all timid with the exhaust flapper mod on my volkswagen....let me dive right in on lowering my V and doing exhaust for as cheap as possible...

count me in for these spacers. Do I need z06 endlinks for the front? Where do I get em?

Then all i need are Springs to solve the equation. which ones are better/lower? Vogtland, Eibach's or H&Rs?

I have seen a lot of people recommend the end links. I had the H&R's and the stock links on my car and I never had any issues. I hear they are pretty inexpensive through Luke so they might not be a bad idea just for added peace of mind.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts