Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my new 15 ESV yesterday....love the SUV so far.

Has anybody found a center console, or jump seat (folding) that would add a couple cup holders to the middle or rear row? The little things that are in the doors are really small :)

·
Registered
Cadillac
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess let me clarify - I am thinking more of the center console between the captains chairs. I would like to have some cup holders back there that were not stuck in the door.

·
Registered
2013 Platinum ESV 2015 MB GL550 2008 Hummer H2
1,071 Posts
like the ones found the infiniti QXs?

Cadillac never made center console for the second row as far as I am aware of. I know that there are cup holders located right below the rear passenger ac and media controls. If you ordered bench seats, then the cup holders are located back rest of the middle seat of the second row.

You could just leave a feedback for Cadillac to give people an option to have a center console in the second row.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham
6,454 Posts
You could get a second row console for the previous gen, I haven't heard anything about the current gen though.

·
Registered
2015i Escalade ESV Premium
79 Posts
We had a console between the second row buckets in our 2009 Yukon XL - they plug into a tray that is mounted to the floor. I'm sure you could find one salvage with some effort. It was sort of pointless for me though, as we regularly use the third row. One plus was that it held a LOT of stuff.

·
Registered
Cadillac
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought about the older generation console....The 2015 doesn't have the flip down one in the front console *unless Ive missed something*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts