Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015i Escalade ESV Premium
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - quick note in case others have this problem.

Since delivery, it doesn't seem like the rear HVAC fan works at all. the controls work fine, but don;t control the fan.

checked the fuses in the rear panel - all fine.

have an appointment Monday to get it checked out.

hard to believe this is an issue in a brand new vehicle at this price point...

Gundo

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,744 Posts
Make sure it's not on AUTO or sync with front. There is so much technology in this vehicle it's not your old rear A/C controls.

12,776 Posts
Hi Gundo,

I can understand how HVAC fan not working in the back would be concerning, especially with summer around the corner. It looks like you have already received some advice from evois and are scheduled for a dealership visit today. Please keep us posted on how everything goes and feel free to send a PM my way if you would like an additional layer of assistance while working with the dealership to resolve this issue.

Have a great day,

Austin J.
Cadillac Customer Care

·
Registered
2015i Escalade ESV Premium
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quick update.

HVAC fan in rear had faulty wiring and was indeed not functioning. Replaced under warranty, but still quite an inconvenience for a new vehicle.

Thanks for suggestions on how to operate HVAC system.

As for wireless charging, it still doesn't work and I got the recommendation to use the Duracell powermat device with my iPhone. I've yet to try it as its large and clunky compared to the qi chargers.

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,744 Posts
The wireless charging doesn't work in my iPhone 6 plus unlike Joey's experience. I just plug it in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts