Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2010 SRX 2.8T
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't get the rear hatch to open when I press the door switch on the drivers door with the drivers door open!
Is this normal ops?

·
0 Posts
I have a 2010 when driver door is open I can open the hatch with button on door, You do know there are 3 settings - off - 3/4 - and full open

·
Registered
2010 SRX 2.8T
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Strange maybe I'm not holding it long enough!
I'll try it later after the blizzard is over.
lol

·
Registered
Formerly owned: 2010 SRX/3.0L Premium/FWD/Platinum Ice/Shale
1,865 Posts
I have a 2010 when driver door is open I can open the hatch with button on door, You do know there are 3 settings - off - 3/4 - and full open
If you have the doors locked even with the driver's door open the rear hatch button won't work. Press the unlock doors button in the middle of the console then press the door hatch button.

The rear hatch is considered a "door" and the only way to unlock it is to use the unlock button on the console.

·
Registered
2019 AWD XT4 Sport in Horizon Red
838 Posts
Just opening the drivers door isn't enough. You actually have to unlock all doors with the door unlock switch. . .then the hatch switch will work. This one took me quite awhile to get used to as well.

·
Registered
2014 SRX Premium, Red
158 Posts
Blizzard? Oh yeah I remember those. 68 degrees in South Florida yesterday...Sorry, had to add that.

·
Registered
Formerly owned: 2010 SRX/3.0L Premium/FWD/Platinum Ice/Shale
1,865 Posts
Blizzard? Oh yeah I remember those. 68 degrees in South Florida yesterday...Sorry, had to add that.
Haa! It was 75 degrees in Austin, TX yesterday. Take that! ;)

Don't take that as an invitation to move here. We're crowded enough already and in a permanent drought.

·
Registered
'14 SRX4 Perf., Crystal Red Shale/Brownstone, DAP, spare
758 Posts
Warmed up to 19f here today. So warm I got the car washed and it now weighs about 100 lbs. less with all the salt and crud removed. :)

·
Registered
2010 SRX 2.8T
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm just the other side of the lake from you!
The weather you get today we get tomorrow.
THanks

·
Registered
'14 SRX4 Perf., Crystal Red Shale/Brownstone, DAP, spare
758 Posts
I'm just the other side of the lake from you!
The weather you get today we get tomorrow.
THanks
St. Catharines?, Niagara Falls? Guessing those 'cause you gave the temperature in C. otherwise I'd go with Cleveland, Erie or Buffalo.

·
Registered
14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Son of a Gun Grey Metallic
3,074 Posts
Ha! -33*C and -39*C with windchill!
Beat that! :yup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts