Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Escalade
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my boy Captain Seats for his Navi on ebay, and thought to myself "that looks good!" Anyone know if that was or is available for a 2002 Escalade? :hmm:

·
Registered
None - 2007 Range Rover
1,452 Posts
To my knowledge, the captain chairs are available for the 2002 Escalade. I had the captain chairs in my 03. I don't think the seating layout of the vehicle has changed from 02 to 03. I would just check with others as well, but I'm pretty sure you can have them installed. I have them on my 05 and they look great. Good luck.

Thanks.

·
Registered
None - 2007 Range Rover
1,452 Posts
Oh, my bad. I apologize. I thought they were. I would still guess that you can have the captain chairs installed. I am not too sure but I think the layout is the same. You are going to have to remove the middle row whether you have a 02 Escalade or an 05 Escalade without captain chairs. I would just call a local dealership and ask them if you were able to change the seats. Don't actually work through them, but you can certainly ask them if it's possible.

Thanks.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I want captain chairs real bad. Ive been posting on forums everywhere to see if anyone wants to trade for my bench.

·
Registered
2002 Escalade
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mikeee said:
I want captain chairs real bad. Ive been posting on forums everywhere to see if anyone wants to trade for my bench.
if u find them let me know where u got them and if they're available

1 - 6 of 6 Posts