Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I was wondering if anyone have a spare rear bumper with the center rear step pad (short) for 03-05 escalade (non esv). Long story short, I was out grocery shopping, came out and noticed my center step pad stolen.

If anyone have one, shoot me a price.

Thanks.

·
Registered
'01 Pearl White - Sold 10/11, '09 Raven Black :)
737 Posts
Hello

I was wondering if anyone have a spare rear bumper with the center rear step pad (short) for 03-05 escalade (non esv). Long story short, I was out grocery shopping, came out and noticed my center step pad stolen.

If anyone have one, shoot me a price.

Thanks.
What kind of loser steals a step pad? What is this country coming to???!!

·
Registered
2002 Escalade
207 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If anyone have a junk rear bumper that still have the step pads intact.. hit me up!.. It looks naked without it.

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
If anyone have a junk rear bumper that still have the step pads intact.. hit me up!.. It looks naked without it.
I'm getting rid of my Escalade, PM me and let me know how much it is worth to you and I'll consider it.

Actually, considering the fact that GM could EASILY just charge you for a whole new bumper to get that part... I'd say $120 isn't THAT bad.

·
Registered
2003 Escalde, 2007 DTS
532 Posts
AT $120 for that 10cent pad, if you added up all the parts from the stealer, a parted out escalade would cost $375,000. Not a bad price????
I think not lol

·
Registered
2004 ESCALADE AWD 6.0
11 Posts
I know this thread is old but just wondering if any knows the part # for this rear center step pad? (the 02-06 Center Step Pad). I have searched other posts with no luck. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts