Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres my problem.......i have a 2000 cadillac dhs...my air ride compressor stopped working....i bought one from the junkyard and it came out of a 2000 dts....i put it in, plugs lined up, air lines lined up, works fine but the pass side is like 2-3 inches higher than the drivers side....i waited for the exahst to release the air to level out and i turned the car back on again, still the pass. side went higher than the drivers side....checked for leaks with soapy water, everything is fine,no leaks...the drivers side holds air no problem so i dont need a strut...when i went back to the junkyard, i noticed on the dts, theres two level ride switches one on each side..my car only has one on the drivers side..with no extra plug ins to put one on the pass side if i wanted to..are the compressors different? does the dts one have 2 seperate air chambers, 1 for each side? so therefor not seeing a switch on the pass side makin the compressor not shut off on that side? i still have the old compressor, maybe theres an interchangable part that would put the two sides together to make them pump up evenly? its messed up cause i had a 1992 deville with air ride that i fixed, no prob.....and i still have a 1996 deville that i rebuilt that ive done the same stuff to and no problems,.....this car, one side higher than the other without a clue whats goin on....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts