Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Cadillac Brougham 2003 Cadillac Seville SLS
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics that I found on another site that someone else had found and posted on GMInsideNews. I'm surprised they were not posted here.

http://auto.sina.com.cn/photo/slssales/index.shtml

You guys should enjoy this. The only way to enjoy it more is to actually have the car here in the US.

There are some more at the link above.
Enjoy!​

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Very, very cool, especially since most, if not all, so far have just been GM pics. Looks quite good, not that different than the STS in reality aside from the extra length (that a lot would welcome on the STS for various reasons) and the different interior trimmings.

·
Registered
53 Eldo, 54 CDV, 74 FWB 96 FWB (sold),1998 STS(sold), 03 ESV
755 Posts
That rear console is slick, I hope that is carried over exactly.

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
Only thing that doesnt really make sense is why the STS was stretched rather than the car that would seem to lend itself more to this, the DTS.

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Because in the SLS will fit the 2.8L (which makes no sense, because it will give you no mpg advantage...) and the 3.6L

·
Registered
01 STS, 92 Roadmaster, 01 SLS-sold, 88 Brougham-crushed
1,392 Posts
How come all of the words on the console are in English?

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
I think it's a great looking car. =) How are American cars and Cadillacs in particular viewed in China when compared to brands from Europe etc?

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
This makes me really upset! I have a 2007 STS-V that stickered at $77K and I don't get an interior as nice as a standard CHINESE STS. How is this fair? Why doesn't GM give the American public what we want? This really doesn't make sense! If they can make it for the Chinese, why can't they make it for the Americans?

SG

·
Registered
STS 2008
125 Posts

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
I hope "Platinum" will bring this kinda rear seat comfort level setup to the SRX, DTS (XTS) and NG Escalade.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts