Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,676 Posts
Awesome! Where are you racing? I'll be at the PITL event tomorrow in Oakville.

Check out the link in my sig for the ONtario meet :D

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
I think SGT 2

Nels, I guess you're going to Mosport tomorrow?

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS Supercharged
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The event is at Mosport DDT track. It's not televised. This sires doesn't have that much support. We get some magazine coverage but that's pretty much it. The sires is Solo Sprint. It's similar to Time Attack in the US. I'm in SGT2 class depending on any rule changes.

Jon. I'll try to make the Aug meet. Depends on work. Let me know it there is any meets or hang outs you organize. Thanks for the support guys. I hope to have some in car video footage of this weekend.

Nels

·
Registered
03, 3.2L CTS-SC
577 Posts
See now this is what i like to see the cts is doing. Pleasse upload the photos or videos from the event Nels

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
The event is at Mosport DDT track. It's not televised. This sires doesn't have that much support. We get some magazine coverage but that's pretty much it. The sires is Solo Sprint. It's similar to Time Attack in the US. I'm in SGT2 class depending on any rule changes.

Jon. I'll try to make the Aug meet. Depends on work. Let me know it there is any meets or hang outs you organize. Thanks for the support guys. I hope to have some in car video footage of this weekend.

Nels
Will do.

I'm going to be doing Solo Sprint next year :D

I started Solo2 this year.

·
Registered
'11 CADILLAC CTS
356 Posts
Great! :thumbsup: Good Luck on that. I'm getting Horney just thinking of it. :alchi: :LittleB: tits LOL. Hopefully you have some footage to share. Looking forward to that.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
I'll be a slave to my yard this weekend plus treating my wood deck. Gotta find a few hours Sunday to watch the NASCAR Cup Race at Charlotte. No much time for the Caddy. Maybe a Touchless Carwash.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I apologize for the delayed update. This is the first time I had a chance to post on the site. I’ve been busy with work and setting up the car for this weekends event. I will have pictures up as soon as I have the chance. I will have an in car camera mounted for this weekends event.

Nels

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
I apologize for the delayed update. This is the first time I had a chance to post on the site. I’ve been busy with work and setting up the car for this weekends event. I will have pictures up as soon as I have the chance. I will have an in car camera mounted for this weekends event.

Nels
yes!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see the video:D does it have sound? i would die to hear the sound of that SC:rolleyes:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok. Sorry for delay. Here is an update. After 4 events the Raposo Racing Team is currently 4th in SGT2. We suffered some internal engine damage in event 3. It looks like we won’t be able to make event 5 and 6. We are hoping to have the car ready for event 7 to 9 as well as the nationals. Here are some pics, and I will have some video coverage up real soon.

Nels

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts