Cadillac Owners Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
04 Escalade EXT
Joined
·
136 Posts
Synergetic,

Did you design the Elite Motorspotz website? Funny, I found them on a Mercedes forum and emailed them wondering if they would be interested in tinted tails for their customers, and saw Synergetic Studios on his site. Small world if its you.
 

· Registered
02 ESCALADE
Joined
·
1,546 Posts
Avon Custom Wheels said:
Synergetic,

Did you design the Elite Motorspotz website? Funny, I found them on a Mercedes forum and emailed them wondering if they would be interested in tinted tails for their customers, and saw Synergetic Studios on his site. Small world if its you.
Haha, small world. Yeah, my company designed that website. Unfortanetely that website was put together very quickly and poorly by one of my employees. Elite Motorsportz actually recently came to us seeking a new website which is right around the corner from going live. I know the owner at Elite Motorsportz, I can talk to him for you. He knows A LOT of people and will blow up your business. He does a lot of upholstery work and sells a large quantity of designer fabric material like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, etc.
 

· Registered
04 Escalade EXT
Joined
·
136 Posts
Wow a really small world. The designer fabric thing might be helpful to me. We are expanding our business to do basically what he does. Stereos, Video, wheels performance upgrades. Theres not of people doing that here in New Jersey. The most famous is Will from Unique Autosports, but I don't want to get started on him. I would appreciate the shout out to the owner of Elite, like I said I emailed him but you have first hand knowledge of my work which is even better. Thanks again.

Ernie
 

· Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
hey, if I send you my tails from my EXT overnight, how long to get them back? I dont have another car to drive so I am tryin to figure out another way to do it...maybe I can buy another set on ebay or somthin..let me know what you suggest...thanks
 

· Registered
04 Escalade EXT
Joined
·
136 Posts
I sell the lamps outright off www.avoncustomwheels.com The tinting service where as you send me yours is done off www.tintmytaillamps.com I hope I not confusing anyone. SilverEXT if you go on the 2nd page of the Escalade section you will find an earlier post I did about the tail lamps. I currently have an EXT set available on our exchange program. Take a look at that an email me or post if you have any other questions.

Ernie
 

· Registered
Joined
·
748 Posts
Avon Custom Wheels said:
Wow a really small world. The designer fabric thing might be helpful to me. We are expanding our business to do basically what he does. Stereos, Video, wheels performance upgrades. Theres not of people doing that here in New Jersey. The most famous is Will from Unique Autosports, but I don't want to get started on him. I would appreciate the shout out to the owner of Elite, like I said I emailed him but you have first hand knowledge of my work which is even better. Thanks again.

Ernie
Unique Autosports did my tvs in my escalade, great job they did.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Anyone got any pics of a black escalade with the tinted tails??? I want to see how it will looks??

I did this several years ago on a mustang I had. All I did was add a bit of black base coat to some clear coat. They looked pimp, but I went to dark and it was really hard to see my taillights.

If anyone has picks on a black lade I would appreciate to see them. I may have them done in medium.

Thanks,
Justin:hide:
 

· Registered
Escalade
Joined
·
1,597 Posts
Justin Sane said:
Anyone got any pics of a black escalade with the tinted tails??? I want to see how it will looks??

I did this several years ago on a mustang I had. All I did was add a bit of black base coat to some clear coat. They looked pimp, but I went to dark and it was really hard to see my taillights.

If anyone has picks on a black lade I would appreciate to see them. I may have them done in medium.

Thanks,
Justin:hide:

Here ya go bro...
 

Attachments

· Registered
Joined
·
440 Posts
Avon Custom Wheels said:
I sell the lamps outright off www.avoncustomwheels.com The tinting service where as you send me yours is done off www.tintmytaillamps.com I hope I not confusing anyone. SilverEXT if you go on the 2nd page of the Escalade section you will find an earlier post I did about the tail lamps. I currently have an EXT set available on our exchange program. Take a look at that an email me or post if you have any other questions.

Ernie
Your site only shows EXT tails for sale, do you sell a dark tint (not medium) for the standard escalade?
 
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top