Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
04 Escalade EXT
136 Posts
Wow I'M SPEECHLESS. Its nice when someone actually appreciates your work. When I do something for a customer, whether it be collision work or something as simple as tinting a taillamp, I do it like I would want it done for myself. Thank You I couldn't have asked for a better more sincere compliment.

Ernie

· Registered
04 Escalade EXT
136 Posts
Synergetic,
Is your friend Ryan? If so I wish he would have told me he was overnighting those to me. I would have suggested buying a set. Yes we are in New Jersey, and yes he got them back in 3 days, and yes it is a great price. Like outofdablue stated I am "anal" about my work. I truly appreciate all of you giving me the business. If you check out the tail website I put Ryan's photos up. While your there check my other site out, its www.avoncustomwheels.com. We also do wheels & grilles for the lades.

· Registered
04 Escalade EXT
136 Posts
Folkolade, Yes they can be done dark, or even in a tu-tone tint. Sort of set up like I have on my EXT. The " taped out " area would be a little bigger on ths standard lade but similar in design to my EXT which is the pics I posted in a earlier thread. You can also see them on my tail lamp site.

· Registered
04 Escalade EXT
136 Posts
Synergetic,

Did you design the Elite Motorspotz website? Funny, I found them on a Mercedes forum and emailed them wondering if they would be interested in tinted tails for their customers, and saw Synergetic Studios on his site. Small world if its you.

· Registered
04 Escalade EXT
136 Posts
Wow a really small world. The designer fabric thing might be helpful to me. We are expanding our business to do basically what he does. Stereos, Video, wheels performance upgrades. Theres not of people doing that here in New Jersey. The most famous is Will from Unique Autosports, but I don't want to get started on him. I would appreciate the shout out to the owner of Elite, like I said I emailed him but you have first hand knowledge of my work which is even better. Thanks again.

Ernie

· Registered
04 Escalade EXT
136 Posts
I sell the lamps outright off www.avoncustomwheels.com The tinting service where as you send me yours is done off www.tintmytaillamps.com I hope I not confusing anyone. SilverEXT if you go on the 2nd page of the Escalade section you will find an earlier post I did about the tail lamps. I currently have an EXT set available on our exchange program. Take a look at that an email me or post if you have any other questions.

Ernie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.