Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
02 ESCALADE
1,546 Posts
Avon Custom Wheels said:
Synergetic,
Is your friend Ryan? If so I wish he would have told me he was overnighting those to me. I would have suggested buying a set. Yes we are in New Jersey, and yes he got them back in 3 days, and yes it is a great price. Like outofdablue stated I am "anal" about my work. I truly appreciate all of you giving me the business. If you check out the tail website I put Ryan's photos up. While your there check my other site out, its www.avoncustomwheels.com. We also do wheels & grilles for the lades.
Yeah, thats him... Ryan. :thumbsup:

I actually didn't know it was you that did his, but it was lucky guess since he said he got it done by someone in Jersey.

· Registered
02 ESCALADE
1,546 Posts
Avon Custom Wheels said:
Synergetic,

Did you design the Elite Motorspotz website? Funny, I found them on a Mercedes forum and emailed them wondering if they would be interested in tinted tails for their customers, and saw Synergetic Studios on his site. Small world if its you.
Haha, small world. Yeah, my company designed that website. Unfortanetely that website was put together very quickly and poorly by one of my employees. Elite Motorsportz actually recently came to us seeking a new website which is right around the corner from going live. I know the owner at Elite Motorsportz, I can talk to him for you. He knows A LOT of people and will blow up your business. He does a lot of upholstery work and sells a large quantity of designer fabric material like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.