Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2015i Escalade, 2017 CTS V
150 Posts
the razr works in my STS. I also have seen to posts of people having trouble with it though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got the Razr and it seems to work great once I figured out how to set it up. At first it would not hook up every time I got in the car. After searching around I fixed that.:2thumbs:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have had 3 cell phones and the Razr V3 is by far the best in my STS. Make sure you select the RAZR as the default phone and it will hook up automatically each time you enter the vehicle!
Have fun,
-john

·
Registered
27 Posts
Reset the recognition process to have the phone search for the car instead of the other way around, then set that phone as the default. The car will recognize the phone automatically. Make sure phone is on before car is started.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bernster said:
Reset the recognition process to have the phone search for the car instead of the other way around, then set that phone as the default. The car will recognize the phone automatically. Make sure phone is on before car is started.
I have the phone's bluetooth turned on
and car is set to receive but it still doesn't find each other automatically. I have to go to phone's bluetooth handset list and select Cadillac STS and connect it manually everytime i get in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts