Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, I think you'll all like this video which is all about my 1999 Cadillac Fleetwood Limited (which is a modified Deville). It is a rare car that has many unique goodies including footrests, wheel skirts, and a stretch of six inches in the rear seat and trunk for extra space. I took a lot of my inspiration for the style of this video from Doug Demuro and Saabkyle04. A huge thank you goes out to my family for helping me make the video as professional as possible. I hope you'll all enjoy the video! (Feedback is appreciated for me to make future videos all the better)

·
Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150s
74,584 Posts
Nice work, great car. You need a wind filter on the mike ....... Looks like about he same maintenance and repair advice applies as it would to a normal VIN Y 1999 Deville (DHS) trim level.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice work, great car. You need a wind filter on the mike ....... Looks like about he same maintenance and repair advice applies as it would to a normal VIN Y 1999 Deville (DHS) trim level.
Thank you very much! Yes, I do wish I had a mike for the wind noise but unfortunately my phone is all I have to work with (at least for now). I'm hoping to do more reviews on some cars in the future so I'm hoping for some calmer wind so that I'll be a little easier to understand or I'll find a mike which should help. Thanks for the feedback!

·
Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150s
74,584 Posts
Try this: Temporarily tape a 1" square by 1/4" thick piece of packing foam over the mike. Edges taped only - center of mike area open foam only.

Blue easy-stick masking tape - no residue.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try this: Temporarily tape a 1" square by 1/4" thick piece of packing foam over the mike. Edges taped only - center of mike area open foam only.

Blue easy-stick masking tape - no residue.
Thank you very much for the advice! I think I have some foam lying around, I'll give it a shot and see how it works!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts