Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Escalade
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the Range Rover Sport fender vents for my Escalade. I had them chromed and I'm ready to install them. Cutting a hole and putting them in is not the problem. The problem is that one of the vents is "closed" and one is "open." Did anyone close the open one before installing? If so, how did you close it? I fear that the open one will allow too much water into the fender.

Help!!!!

Bob Denton
Detroit Area

·
Registered
Escalade
219 Posts
do they need to be "open" on the inside. maybe you could seal them or something. please show some picture, when you done.

·
Registered
Escalade
219 Posts
I was thinking you could seal them after you installed them. But I really don`t know. But maybe with some picture it is better to see the problem.

·
Registered
2005 Escalade
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just Google "Range Rover Sport" and you will see them. A number of people have them on their Escalades and they look great.

·
Registered
'03 Escalade
10 Posts
The Rover vents are setup so that one side vent allows hot air to escape quickly from the engine bay, while the other is an intake for the engine induction system. I think you should leave it like this. Would love to see some pics on your 'lade.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts