Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 sts
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey . just wondering if a factory radio from a 94 deville will hook up to my 97 sts. ? Don't really care if the fit isn't quite rite . i can fabricate the mounting & fasica. to look nice. just looking for something the will plug up found a good deal on this.

·
Registered
eldorado
125 Posts
???? it depends on plug configuration some dont have antenna jack in the rear and some have controles in the steer/wheel ,Keep watching someone will know and i think there is a section on radios or electronics farther down..

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac STS (BOSE w/AUX In, Massage Seats, URPAS, "Z")
6,405 Posts
I am not 100% sure but I would say no because '94 is OBDI while '97 is OBDII (the clock at least will not work). Then is the problem of BOSE/non-BOSE then is a problem of 6 speakers vs. 4 speaker. ‘96-’97 are the same, above and beyond…not really.
But why 94 Deville? If yours is broken then ‘96-’97 HUs go for like $15 - $30 (depending on state and BOSE/non-BOSE). You want a CD player then why not a 12 Disk CD changer in the trunk ($30 to $150 depending from hyper used to brand new)? Want listen to your I-Pod and don’t like the tape adapter then see this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts