Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 STS-4 V6
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate how everytime I get in the car I have to adjust the Bass, Treble, Mid, etc. whenever someone else uses their fob. I have my settings but everytime I get in lets say after my mom would be in the car, my settings for the radio treble and etc. have to be done again. Is there a way to keep them permanent?

Thanks!

·
Registered
04CTS, 07STS,10 SRX,Now 13 SRX Premium and 13 ATS Premium
118 Posts
Do you have the Nav screen or just the radio? On the Nav screen I found that I actually had to back out of the configuration menu using the icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen. If I just set them and used a hard button to change to one of the other functions such as AUX, then the settings would not stay when Fob 2 was used.

·
Registered
10 Posts
For radio presets you need to set the audio preferences for each station. Set your bass, treble etc then hold the button until it beeps and those settings are memorized for that particular station. Do this for every preset. It is a PITA but it worked on my 2005 w/nav. These settings should hold for all future uses after someone else drives. Good luck

·
Registered
2005 STS V8
522 Posts
For radio presets you need to set the audio preferences for each station. Set your bass, treble etc then hold the button until it beeps and those settings are memorized for that particular station. Do this for every preset. It is a PITA but it worked on my 2005 w/nav. These settings should hold for all future uses after someone else drives. Good luck
Yep, that's how mine works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts