Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2004 CTS and am having problems with the #2 seat and radio memory. It has the Nav system, radio with 6 disc, Bose sound. Everytime I start the car in #2 my radio settings change, IE; if it is set on a frequency ( 93.7) setting, it will pick up a phrase from a song on the RDS. Very aggravating! My #1 is okay. Took it to dealer and they say it worked fine there, of course! Has anyone else had this problem? Looking for answers??:rant2:

X

·
0 Posts
i have a similar problem on mine...
I simply cannot get the DSP settings to stay.
It will change randomly, whether it be next day, or next week...

i feel your frustration...

makes me want to rip this piece of junk right out of the car.

X

·
0 Posts
I never listen to the radio, it's always cd's.
And yeah, I've read through the manual, as well as posting the topic here...
Everytime I think I've fixed it... it resets itself at some completely random occasion.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's exactly what mine does catch. I've read the manual too, cover to cover and I swear I didn't fall asleep!! The thing is, my wifes settings on # 1 side, stay the same. I took it to the dealer and they kept it all day and programmed it. They said they ck'd it all day at various times and stayed the same. As soon as I got in, it changed on the way home after one stop. I read some old posts on this and somebody suggested putting just freq #s in. I will try this next, my wifes side is all freq#s ??? Maybe........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts